Pico de Gallo
A fresh and zesty Mexican classic with a Frontiersmen Trading Co. twist.
Makes: 3 cups, working time 5 minutes, total time 1 hour.
- 4 Roma Tomatos, finely chopped
- 1/2 English Cucumber, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Jalepeño Pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. The Original seasoning
- 1 smal onion, finely chopped
- Medium Bowl
- Cling Film
- Make sure all ingredients are uniformly chopped.
- Combine in a medium bowl.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.