Garlic & Herb Compound Butter
A delicious butter to add to almost anything! Put a dab on your steak, brush it onto your Cajun Chicken Breast for a taste that cannot be beat.
Makes 1 lb. Working time 10 minutes, total time 2.5 hours.
- 1 lb Butter
- 1 fluid oz. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced finely
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer (or hand mixer)
- Parchment Paper
- Chop butter into uniform cubes, and let sit on the counter until it reaches room temperature.
- Place the Chives, Thyme, Garlic, and Olive Oil to the food processor.
- Pulse until the herbs are uniform and the Olive Oil begins to take on the color of the herbs.
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand (or hand) mixer, whip the room temperature butter at medium speed in the bowl until the butter softens. Approximately 6 minutes.
- Add the herb and oil mixture to the butter, beat for another 2 minutes.
- Scrape the butter onto a sheet of parchment paper and roll into a log.
- Chill for 2 hours before using.