Classic Ground Chuck Taco
A personal favorite of the Frontiersmen fellas. The classic taco has been zested up with everyone's favorite little bandito: El Guapo!
Typically we prefer "lean ground beef" to other options. We usually find "medium ground beef" too greasy and watery, or way too lean and dry if you use "extra lean" beef. But in the end, it's your kitchen so you cook how you like, a recipe is only a guide to your food, not the law.
Makes 8 tacos. Working time 10-15 minutes, total time 10-15 minutes!
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Tbps. El Guapo
- 8 small Flour Tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack, shredded
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Heavy bottom frying pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Instant Read Thermometer
- Brown the beef in your heavy bottom frying pan over medium-high heat, breaking up any large pieces with the wooden spoon.
- Add El Guapo to the beef and cook through to 165° F (use a thermometer!)
- When the beef is cooked, add the beef and other toppings to the flour tortillas and eat.
- Step 4 isn't really a step, but it's wish you made double because they are so good.