Cajun chicken breast
An awesome Cajun chicken breast to wow your friends and family. Put it on your favorite pasta, salad or pair it with grilled veggies for a meal to blow your socks off.
Makes 4 servings, working time 10 minutes, total time 25-30 minutes.
- Outdoor grill or Griddle pan
- Tongs for the grill
- Instant read thermometer
- Preheat the grill on high for 10-12 minutes until it is rocking hot. (500+° F)
- pat your chicken breasts dry with paper towel and liberally coat with French Quarter Creole (this can be done up to 24 hours in advances).
- When the grill is nice and hot, place chicken over direct heat and adjust your temperature to medium-high heat. (425° F)
- Grill the chicken for 9-10 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.
- Once the juice runs clear from the breast, and the internal temperature has reached 165° F (use a thermometer!) remove the chicken from the grill, cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Melt the Garlic Compound Butter and brush the chicken liberally with it, serve immediately.